This programme represents the first stage in training that allows students to acquire a solid basic knowledge of psychology, as well as a scientific and methodological way of thinking. It is important to note that the Bachelor’s degree is not in itself a sufficient qualification to practice as a psychologist. For this, a Master’s degree is indispensable.
Various branches of psychology are taught at the University of Lausanne, including:
- Developmental psychology
- General psychology
- Psychopathology and clinical psychology
- Psychology of health
- Social psychology
- Psychology of counselling in university and careers guidance
- Psychosocial gerontology
- Behavioural neurosciences.
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Criminology and Security
- Master of Arts (MA) with Computer Science for the Humanities as main discipline
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies