Version dated 9th November 2020
Reminder of general principles
- Each person is committed to a responsible behaviour on the way to and at the campus.
More information on the work section of the About coronavirus UNIL webpages.
- Teleworking is recommended for UNIL administrative and technical staff: providing that the activity allows it and that coordination between the different employees is maintained, up to 100 % of their activity can be carried out by teleworking.
- CHUV employees should also telework whenever possible (more information: COVID-19: extension du télétravail)
- Security rules must be followed strictly.
- The CHUV health and safety rules apply to all UNIL, EPFL and CHUV employees in the CHUV, CHUV-UNIL, UNIL and Agora premises on the Bugnon, Cery and É palinges sites.
- The UNIL security rules apply to the FBM sites at Dorigny.