In the context of your work or studies at UNIL...
- ... You are affected by discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other discrimination?
- ... You are looking for the best balance with your family life?
- ... You would like, as a woman, to progress in your career?
- ... You wish to use inclusive writing and communication?
- ... You aim to recruit the best people, preventing gender bias from interfering in the process?
The Equal Opportunities Office is at your service and offers...
- ... advice and information on any issue related to equality, in particular in cases of discrimination and in relation to work-family-studies balance,
- ... career support programmes and training workshops for women,
- ... financial support for parents and for female researchers,
- ... awareness events and training to enable men and women to develop their equality skills (inclusive communication, equality in recruitment and team management, etc.).