Practical information about mobility

Practical information about mobility

You are registered in the Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions at UNIL and you would like to study in German-speaking Switzerland or abroad to extend the range of your research? You will find the information and necessary links to reach your mobility objective on the OUTWARD Student Mobility page.

You are a new guest student, who has just arrived, and you would like to make a good start to your academic term in the Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions? The page INWARD Student Mobility is there to help you find your way.

The study advisors of the College of Sciences of Religions (CSR) and the College of Protestant Theology (CTP) are also available to guide you in your process.

To prepare a mobility application: begin the administrative process at least 1 year before the beginning of your exchange.

For all exchanges: see the link on the UNIL site about exchanges and mobility

Suivez nous: